Best M/T Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
When the time comes I want to get some more aggressive looking tires for my truck. I like the look of the Yokohama Geolander M/T tires, but I was wondering what you guys have been running? Nitto has some cool looking tires, but I heard that they don't last very long when they are used for daily driving. Are any M/T tires going to last long as a daily driver? Or should I just stick with A-T/S tires, like I already have?

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heard ALOT of good things about Discoverer STTs... but anything with MT in the name isn't gonna last long...

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They make plent of aggressive A/T's that last 50K+. I love the Cooper ST's I have now.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have mickey thompson mtz and love em, they have a little howl at high speed but are wearing good and dig thru mud like nobodies business!

edit: and they look mean!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Goodyear Duratrac <--Looks badass
Cooper ST Maxx <--Also Looks badass (and along with Duratrac is an A/T)
BFG M/T
MT MTZ
Firestone Destination M/T
Yokohama Geolander ATS

tj stone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree with blackbeauty. I got a set of cooper stt's and I love everthing about them. It finally snowed today and I couldent of been any happier with how they performed

Kansas_Burb

Reaction score
I'm wanting to get some Kuhmo road venture MT KL71's. They look good and the price isn't too bad.

$820 for a set of 285/75R16 from tire rack.

Just waiting on some money to fall in my pockets.