Best M/T Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
kelly safari tsr
duratracs

and i dont recommend the firestone destination mt they ride like crap howl and wear fast the kellys last awhile though i had mine on for 6+ months and still have as much tread on them as when i bought them

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I have Yokohama ATS tires on right now, I love them, but people keep saying it looks badass, but it needs badass tires. The Duratrac tires look pretty sweet, how is the performance on those?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I have Yokohama ATS tires on right now, I love them, but people keep saying it looks badass, but it needs badass tires. The Duratrac tires look pretty sweet, how is the performance on those?

Ive done all the research you can do, and I have found people love them, especially on the jeep forums.

Excellent in snow, wear nice, good in any wet conditions, decent in mud, they balance well.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I had toyos with 100,000kms on them. I'll be putting them back on this summer (yes they are balding rather well) but right now i'm rockin wrangler duratracks. they're awesome in the snow and the lottle mud they have seen. i cant see them lasting near as long tohugh as they are pretty soft rubber (good on ice too) kelly safaris are pretty much the same tires as the duratracks, just cheaper.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the Kelly TSR's in 285/75/16 (33") & they took me through some sand & mud below a local dam I didnt think they would get through. I was very impressed & they are super quiet on the road even at highway speed. So far I have got to drive them in sand, mud, dry pavement & rain & so far in every condition they did great. I'm just waiting to get some snow to play in & once they pass that I wont use another tire till these quit being made.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I got the Kelly TSR's in 285/75/16 (33") & they took me through some sand & mud below a local dam I didnt think they would get through. I was very impressed & they are super quiet on the road even at highway speed. So far I have got to drive them in sand, mud, dry pavement & rain & so far in every condition they did great. I'm just waiting to get some snow to play in & once they pass that I wont use another tire till these quit being made.

trust me they are awesome in the snow we got a foot plus last october and i went everywhere with them even out wheeling through snow and mud i wish i could afford to buy another set

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score

If they're anything like the Duratracs (pretty sure they are amost identical) you'll love them in the snow.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Absolute best "mud tire", super swamper IROKs, hands down. If you want something that will actually get you down the highway, nothing will beat the Goodyear Duratracs.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look into the Dick Cepek Mud Countries for a MT tire or the FunCountrys for a AT tire. Ran the mud country's before and was pleased with how they performed on and offroad. Have heard many great reports of mileage. Will most likely be my next tire choice for the 98.
For real aggressive tires I love my pitbull rockers, they are the best tire I have owned, sadly they dont have 33's in a Radial or I would be getting them.

You must be registered for see images attach