Bed bounce

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Oh I never really thought about tire pressure, I just keep mine at 35 lbs All the time. Now that you mention expansion joints though, on the freeway in the fast lane they are like gut busters LoL! Any other lane though and it's nice and smooth. Damn ty CA freeways LoL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Did you use shock boots on the front?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Not answering for him but I tried on another pair of Bilstein shocks but I could not get them in with the boot on. I ended up tearing the boots

That's why I don't have them on the front. I barely got the shock on in the front and by the time we had spent 45 minutes on the shock, my dad and I both said screw it. In hindsight, we should've jacked the truck up higher or left the shock deflated :nono:

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's why I don't have them on the front. I barely got the shock on in the front and by the time we had spent 45 minutes on the shock, my dad and I both said screw it. In hindsight, we should've jacked the truck up higher or left the shock deflated :nono:

Ya that's probably the way to go, when I tried I had the Fabtech 7" lift on mine so the shocks were long. But I can only jack the truck as high as my floor jack will go and it was not enough!

So I said screw it to lol

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Did you use shock boots on the front?

If I remember correctly they didn't come with boots. I just installed them the way they came out of the box. So I'm going to say no I didn't use boots on the fronts LoL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2