Bed bounce

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Oh LoL! I had mine up in the air when I installed the shocks in my drive way so it was really easy.
The part numbers of the ones I have are
Rear - Bilstein 24-067379 5100 Series Shock
And Front - Bilstein 24-062107 5100 Series Shock. The description says "Vehicles with front 3"- 6" upper a-arm lift" but I have essentially stock size since I used the spindle and they work great for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
Mine was too, just not high enough haha. we also had the extended :nono: And the front's don't bottom out? Thanks for the links man.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Mine was too, just not high enough haha. we also had the extended :nono: And the front's don't bottom out? Thanks for the links man.

No they don't bottom out that I can tell. My driveway even has an opening for 2 cars but my truck is the 3rd in the driveway so when I take it out I just hop off the curb so to speak LoL! I can take some pics in the morning if you want to see how they look or anything of the sort.

Also if you do decide to order anything from mudflaps don't be in a hurry for your parts and know the part numbers and then go to their site and search for them. It's a ty site otherwise LoL! The guys are a very small outfit in CO, and their warehouse is in CA. They have no control over the warehouse people, so like for my order even though I ordered all 4 at once. I got a package of only 2 real quick. Then it took a week or 2 more to get the other 2. I called and spoke to the people and they just said they are in stock and they don't know why I only received half the order and that have no control over the warehouse people and they would send an email to the boss LoL! Since they were the cheapest prices I could find I just sat very impatiently and waited and called everyday LoL!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
No they don't bottom out that I can tell. My driveway even has an opening for 2 cars but my truck is the 3rd in the driveway so when I take it out I just hop off the curb so to speak LoL! I can take some pics in the morning if you want to see how they look or anything of the sort.

Also if you do decide to order anything from mudflaps don't be in a hurry for your parts and know the part numbers and then go to their site and search for them. It's a ty site otherwise LoL! The guys are a very small outfit in CO, and their warehouse is in CA. They have no control over the warehouse people, so like for my order even though I ordered all 4 at once. I got a package of only 2 real quick. Then it took a week or 2 more to get the other 2. I called and spoke to the people and they just said they are in stock and they don't know why I only received half the order and that have no control over the warehouse people and they would send an email to the boss LoL! Since they were the cheapest prices I could find I just sat very impatiently and waited and called everyday LoL!

I don't think I need pics. Shocks are pretty straight forward lol. But, was there much of a difference between mudflaps and bilstein's website price wise?

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I don't think I need pics. Shocks are pretty straight forward lol. But, was there much of a difference between mudflaps and bilstein's website price wise?

I don't know what bilstein had for prices. Actually I don't even know if the place I found the part numbers had prices. I think it was in more of a catalog of parts than an actual place to shop on their site. I do know that most of the Internet I could find the prices ranged from mid $80's to over $100. Mudflaps was $75 delivered no tax or shipping or anything. They sent them ups if I remember correctly.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I don't know what bilstein had for prices. Actually I don't even know if the place I found the part numbers had prices. I think it was in more of a catalog of parts than an actual place to shop on their site. I do know that most of the Internet I could find the prices ranged from mid $80's to over $100. Mudflaps was $75 delivered no tax or shipping or anything. They sent them ups if I remember correctly.

Well, I'd pay $80 to not have to deal with mudflaps honestly

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Well, I'd pay $80 to not have to deal with mudflaps honestly

Yeah in hindsight I would have too. I didn't know though so at least now I know to just not be in a hurry or pay a little more LoL!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Yeah in hindsight I would have too. I didn't know though so at least now I know to just not be in a hurry or pay a little more LoL!

Thanks for all the help man!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Anytime, I have gotten so much help with so much on this truck from this site. The least I can do it help others as I've been helped.

Absolutely :handshake:

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Pics ..... Um yes please! Did you go from the 4600 to the 5100 shocks? I did some random searching and they said the 5100 rode stiffer...