Aux b fuse?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justin12234

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of my dads friends has a 94 c1500 that he got about 3 days ago and he realized that he has a fuse missing and on the diagram it is showing that it is an aux b fuse. What does it power and control?

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you are taking about the fuse box in the engine compartment it is where you can add cb radios and things like that

justin12234

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you are taking about the fuse box in the engine compartment it is where you can add cb radios and things like that

Thanks. The person before him had a job hauling things and he had a cb and a brake controller like we have

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. The person before him had a job hauling things and he had a cb and a brake controller like we have

no problem. i made this in paint off the top of my head this looks something like my fuse box in my 95. but you can add power wires to the posts on the fuse box to power cb radios or any thing like that. but glad i can help (sorry for my mis-spelling)

Attachments

• cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccd.jpg
    cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccd.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 49