'94 Power mirror fuse.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe I'm confused. Isn't the convenience center the fuse
box?

I have a 98 so it’s certainly different than your 94, but on mine the “convenience center” is the interior face of the engine bay harness connection through the firewall. It has a couple of relays and the door chime module plugged into it.

You must be registered for see images attach

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I meant to add, it might be above and behind the convenience center. Connector C246 seems to be where it’s at, so it may be covered by the firewall insulation pad?

jdjonesdr

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I meant to add, it might be above and behind the convenience center. Connector C246 seems to be where it’s at, so it may be covered by the firewall insulation pad?

If that's the case, it would explain why it's so hard to find! I'll check it tomorrow when I get home and let ya'll know.

jdjonesdr

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that's the case, it would explain why it's so hard to find! I'll check it tomorrow when I get home and let ya'll know.
Well...

All I gotta tell you guys is if that fuse would have been a snake, it would have bit me.
I was definitely looking in the wrong place.
I got under the dash and looked at the convenience center, and it was hanging there in plain sight.
Replaced the fuse, and I've got power mirrors again.
Topped off the morning by replacing my old temperature sensors - both of them (top of the intake and on the side).
Nothing wrong with either of them, but they were both looking pretty ragged.
Only a couple more sensors to change and it will be like new.
When I do a scan, everything is hunky dory.

Special thanks to east302 for the input and diagrams!