anyone familiar with this truck and how he went about doing this bumper???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea I can't stand the cali-lean torsion bar cranking crap, they better decrank it right now or he's gonna ruin all his stuff, but most of all his gonna blew the cv's completely out of it.......

oh he already did LOL, see that's what torsion cranking to the max gets ya, cv's that are MIA. LOL!!!!!!!!

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anybody is thinking about fabbing some brackets up, let us know. I would definitely love a set, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
hey, thats ShortNTall's truck from gmfs, if you want info on it he can be found there. it also has a 6.0 fyi

this is what it used to look like

You must be registered for see images attach

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
It's a clean truck, I've seen it on GMFS floating around. I still dislike the GMT800 bumpers on GMT400 trucks, it just doesn't match up correctly at the rocker panel and really doesn't match the front bumper. To each his own.

I'm not sure if he takes that truck offroad, and didn't know he had a 6.0L in it either. Bet it moves pretty well.

captain_hi_c

Reaction score
um lol a SAS swap is a little more pricy then a bumper but YES im with you on that, my 6in fabtech just isnt cutting it any more

Just looking at this pic it doesn't look like alot of lift but what is this truck lift?
It looks perfect to me but I have never been around one in person
It would prolly be just right for me cuz I'm 6'2"

came across this truck and love the idea of nbs rear bumper on my 96.. any info on this truck or how he did it.. i searched but couldnt find anything..

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm in love real clean
What wheels are those

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep old shortntalls truck can be found in any thread that mentions nbs bumper on obs. Easily my favorite RCSB but don't go messaging him asking how he did it...He doesn't remember, which amazes me. I did the nbs undertaking on my truck a couple months back. You just take the outter brackets off your OBS bumper and replace them onto the nbs bumper and it SHOULD line up, however mine did not. It still needs to come up 1 inch. Another member did the exact same thing on his and it fit though, so that still has me scratching my head. It's a killer mod, looks great but anyway this is kind of an old thread. Doubt the OP is still around wondering.