Antenna mount?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

littlemlittle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone sell an antenna mount for a 1992 c1500? I was putting my antenna on and tightened it too much, causing it to break off. Anyone know where I can get one, I'm thinking the junkyard is my best option right now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have a Pull-A-Part or LKQ locally, that's your best bet. You also get experience at removing the part so you know what to expect on yours. I did this on mine about a month ago.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on over, you can have mine, just replace it with the after market one I bought, LOL.

littlemlittle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the aftermarket one you got? Link?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the aftermarket one you got? Link?
I just got it at O'reillys, it's a universal mount with a short rubber whip antenna. Right now, I have it zip-tied to the dash and the cable comes out of the glove box (liner removed for better access to my ECM). The OE one wouldn't pick up sh*t out here in the desert and my favorite station, 100.7 FM (classic rock) is in Scottsdale about 66 miles away with some mountains in the way. It works a lot better than the old one.