Body mount hardware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwojoaa96

Reaction score
So my old body mount hardware rotted off and I bought new bushings but didn’t expect it to come with no hardware!!

Did some searching around on the forum but didn’t find much. Was wondering if anyone know where I could buy #2 at. None of the kits out there sell the hardware needed, would also like to buy #6 as well. That or if anyone has some takeoff that are semi clean I’d be willing to pay shipping. Don’t know why these pets are so hard to find.
You must be registered for see images attach

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At production start and the mandatory required part support it was good. But after time some parts are not supported because the demand isn't there. The law requires seven year support, unless it changed.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody parting out a "Down South" truck could supply these. They're almost always in perfectly good shape. I scrapped dozens upon dozens because nobody ever needed them.

Pretty much the state of any parts truck before I took it to scrap. Every now and then someone would need a "cab cut" but otherwise they'd go frame and cab shell to the crusher. You can see those body mounts for the core support sitting there on the front of the frame. Not to rub it in, just saying, they're out there in huge amounts - just got to contact the right people.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard