And so it begins.... Riders '89 GMC K3500 ECLB build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Well...i was going to attempt to leave a countdown timer on here to mark this but it seems no matter what i try i cant seem to get one working at this time...But with that said....11 days remain until Rehab returns on July 4th....

MTV celebrity rehab?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Hey Chris instead of spending money to get rehab back how bout you spend the money to get Vegas fixed haha

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Actually...Jparker named it Rehab...

Aren't you about due to trade your truck for something else like another ford powerchoke?

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

Haha actually no, bout due to get the roof mounts on it though ;)

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Well yet again Rehabs return will be delayed but thats due to two reasons..one being Bell mobility is being a total ass and messing with phone bills...and secondly i will be buying a new injection pump for Vegas....Im at least going to try to put down some sort of down payment on Rehab this week at least though...Figured i would at least update you guys as to whats going on with this truck.

bhopthewelder

Reaction score
Hmmmm will def have to give that another look. Like i said i didnt realise Dodge wheels fit. And here i have been skipping ads on Kijiji because they mention they are for the Dodge and thought that they wouldnt work. Back in the day they wouldnt have. Cant remember which maker it was but their 8 lug wheels only fit their model and no one elses. Might have been ford.
it is ford. I inadvertently bought some 20" rims thinking they still all fit like 8 lug wheels used to. Well I got some adapters because they only cost me 200 and I had already put the 75 percent good brgoodrich 285 65 20 ko2 I got for 350dollars on said ford stupid duty wheels. So 1.5" spacer adapters and new lugnuts and it's looking sharp. Definitely a one of a kind combo, eye ball roll on 91 k3500 single cab, NV4500. I will add some pictures later on today. I hope anyone who reads this, that your build goes great