Acquiring Arteb Brazil GMT400 headlight reflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(more)

The "city light" fixture is visible as a black dot in the low-beam portion of each reflector. This fixture accommodates a 193-like bulb. I've left them unpopulated.

The city light was discussed earlier in this thread

(edit) The bottle caps underneath the wiper arms keep the pressure off the blades while it's in storage. (/edit)
I’m jealous! :bawl:

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted some pictures last week of the Arteb reflectors on my Suburban; it was / is still in storage, but I'll be getting it out in the next couple of weeks.

I will soon post some pictures of the Arteb's illumination pattern, just so people can see it for themselves. I will state (again) that their pattern is remarkably similar to that which I posted earlier, from a different E-code reflector, in this thread.

Last edited:

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Preparing Stage 2 to ship: Mar23 7:13pm

Stage1 shipping is slowly making process. There are two shipments in transit, and others to send. All parties in Stage 1 have been kept appraised via separate communication. The shipping challenges of Stage 1 have been documented in this thread.

Stage 2 shipping will begin ASAP after Stage 1 is complete and I will be contacting the "Stage 2" parties via PM tonight and into tomorrow.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Preparing Stage 2 to ship, Stage 1 completion: Mar26 9:23am

Stage1 shipping is almost complete. The first shipment's tracking shows delivery this Mon Mar28 to the US recipient. The last shipment from Brazil will be sent Mon Mar28 (coincidentally).

Stage 2 shipping will begin after Mar28, perhaps by Wed Mar30.

On a final note, @JaySS, please send me a PM ASAP.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stage 2 shipping starts tomorrow, Stage 1 deliveries begin:
Mar29 11:06pm Central

Stage1: The last "Stage 1" shipment from Brazil was shipped Mon Mar28 and is coursing through Brazil to São Paulo for export. The first packages sent are scheduled for delivery via USPS tomorrow (Wed) and Thu. Remaining packages have departed Brazil and are in-flight to Miami.

Stage 2: Shipping starts tomorrow Wed Mar30 and will continue for approximately 14 calendar days. I will contact each member prior to their package's shipment.

New Orders: The procedure for new orders is being developed and will be broached shortly.

Last edited:

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Stage 2 shipping starts tomorrow, Stage 1 deliveries begin:
Mar29 11:06pm Central

Stage1: The last "Stage 1" shipment from Brazil was shipped Mon Mar28 and is coursing through Brazil to São Paulo for export. The first packages sent are scheduled for delivery via USPS tomorrow (Wed) and Thu. Remaining packages have departed Brazil and are in-flight to Miami.

Stage 2: Shipping starts tomorrow Wed Mar30 and will continue for approximately 14 calendar days. I will contact each member prior to their package's shipment.

New Orders: The procedure for new orders is being developed and will be broached shortly.

Says Wednesday, but I doubt it.... not if it's in Miami, Tuesday. It would have to be in state already for me to get it that quick.