Arteb Owners Map - US (GMT400 OEM headlights GM Brazil)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I created a map of the US highlighting the locations where Arteb headlights or taillights have been delivered, noting each location by placing the Arteb logo there
You must be registered for see images attach

I may update the map from time to time and repost.

Some buyers have bought multiple pairs, so the number of locations shown doesn't jibe with the number of pairs Carlos has purchased.

Attachments

• Buyers map - Aug31 2022.jpg
    Buyers map - Aug31 2022.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Good to know! I'm interested in how the Texas owners/installers like the units, and their opinions on how good they are vs. OEM, and light quality vs. OEM.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know! I'm interested in how the Texas owners/installers like the units, and their opinions on how good they are vs. OEM, and light quality vs. OEM.

If you want to be contacted directly by the current Texas owners, I can pass your information along to them individually via PM. Just ask!

They’re all GMT400 members like yourself, but quite likely unaware of your interest.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Okay, thanks! I'm looking for input from y'all who are using these, to try to decide if it's worth the substantial investment (substantial for my budget anyway!). After all these years, these on trucks need some help lighting up the road (at least in the Houston, Texas area, many places are not lit much, even where it's sorely needed).

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much are these running now shipped? Is it still individual sales or were you able to get the group purchase discount?

At present (today), the delivered price is $296 for one pair. That may change if shipping costs from Brazil increase but, oddly, they’ve remained constant so far in 2022.

We’ve gotten better pricing (than back in Dec 2021) by buying 12pr at a time direct from an Arteb jobber.

Sorry for the late reply, somehow I overlooked this.

Last edited:

1996Dually

Reaction score
At present (today), the delivered price is $296 for one pair. That may change if shipping costs from Brazil increase but, oddly, they’ve remained constant so far in 2022.

We’ve gotten better pricing (than back in Dec 2021) by buying 12pr at a time direct from an Arteb jobber.

Sorry for the late reply, somehow I overlooked this.
Do you wait till you can get a group of members to buy in or can you do individual sales on these?