ACD 217-3029 versus SMP FJ504 Fuel Injector Opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This was developed from problems in California due to fuel additives with these trucks back when they were newer.

Here’s a link to it (Special Policy 99066F) for California Emissions vehicles. It extended their injector warranty to 10 years or 200k miles and specified replacement per the TSB if cleaning was unsuccessful.

TSB references the above warranty extension..

Last edited:

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here’s a link to it (Special Policy 99066F) for California Emissions vehicles. It extended their injector warranty to 10 years or 200k miles and specified replacement per the TSB if cleaning was unsuccessful.

TSB references the above warranty extension..

No luck for those of us that used California grade of fuel and had problems with the factory garbage poppets.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are getting tough to find, but there’s one for a 5.7 and 4.3 on Amazon. They’ll go quick.

Is ~$490 the going price for the V8 kit?

Looking at the listing, they seem to have many available (“quantity available” is at least 30) but they aren’t shipping immediately (delivery dates were projected to be early-mid May). Does that seem odd to anyone besides me?

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is ~$490 the going price for the V8 kit?

Looking at the listing, they seem to have many available (“quantity available” is at least 30) but they aren’t shipping immediately (delivery dates were projected to be early-mid May). Does that seem odd to anyone besides me?
I ended buying one from Canada a couple months ago. At that time, there were none on Amazon. I think I paid about $425.00 U.S. I was really surprised to see them on Amazon, at that time others were inquiring about them and hitting dead ends. I just posted in case anyone was still looking.
Just curious, but where does it show the amount they have in stock?