a little custom painting.....from a can!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
In my book, Toyotas are girl cars not saying yours don't look nice, it does, but I just think they are girl cars...because mostly women or girls drive them, sorry, just my opinion, but they are great on gas. And I admit, I missed that part of the post, but those are his friends in real life, not bragging on a forum.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Driving a Toyota isn't my first choice. Honestly, I don't even like them. It was cheap and has good MPG and I don't care about driving it in the winter. I have to drive back and forth to school multiple times a day and my girlfriend lives over an hour way, easier to drive something I don't care about rather than put the miles and wear and tear on my truck.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'm not saying it wasn't a good choice...in fact, I might have to do something similar in the future, I think a lot of sedans are girly or for old people anyway...just how I think.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
If I do something and I think it's cool, I'm gonna brag as much as I want.

GMCZ71 I like it and think it looks great. I've be surprised by paint from a can plenty of times. Time and patience can make it turn out great! Good job :waytogo:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Driving a Toyota isn't my first choice. Honestly, I don't even like them. It was cheap and has good MPG and I don't care about driving it in the winter. I have to drive back and forth to school multiple times a day and my girlfriend lives over an hour way, easier to drive something I don't care about rather than put the miles and wear and tear on my truck.

Honestly, I have been looking at some of the Toyota lineup, my mind has changed a bit on their cars. Camry and Prius are more "Womanly" the Corolla isn't bad.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
damn great job, i have seen professional airbrush artist do a whole lot worse and urs actually looks real. Next u should get an airbrush, i suggest a iwata eclipse and start doing custom stuff. Great work man

gmcz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys! but i assure you i didnt post to brag, in the post i said my teacher sent pics to another paint school to brag, because he had never seen good paint jobs come from a can, im just sharing to show the little guy who's building on a tight budget that it can be done if you do it right

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
thanks guys! but i assure you i didnt post to brag, in the post i said my teacher sent pics to another paint school to brag, because he had never seen good paint jobs come from a can, im just sharing to show the little guy who's building on a tight budget that it can be done if you do it right

I agree. I've painted a lot on my truck and other projects with a rattle can that you'd never know was spray canned. It takes a while to get a technique down but once you do it's a lot easier to spend some time painting the small parts yourself rather than running them to a paint shop.