a little custom painting.....from a can!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
the tail lights on my 96'......and my custom z71-stickers, (some people find it kinda cheesy to have my name on it, but i kinda like it, and thats how the guy paid me for smoking the set of tails pictured above^^^)

You must be registered for see images attach

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Looks good man! I have also done a few rattle can jobs that turned out pretty good but I dont have pics. It really helps to take your time.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Looks good My dad made me learn to to shoot perfection out of a spray can before using a paint gun. He says shooting stuff from a can is harder and if you can perfect jobs from it then using a gun is cake. its the truth to

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good My dad made me learn to to shoot perfection out of a spray can before using a paint gun. He says shooting stuff from a can is harder and if you can perfect jobs from it then using a gun is cake. its the truth to

I will keep this in mind, I better start working on my rattle can skills before I try painting my K5 then....

gmcz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeaaa, i used a gun setup that a buddy of mine has, its so much easier, you dont have to buff or put it near as thick, but for the guy doin it cheap, its the way to go

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
eh I still buff em gotta have **** super slick even if they dont look like they need buffed do it anyways get even better results