a little custom painting.....from a can!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Looks good, but it's really nothing to brag about.

Maybe you should realize that people like to brag when they work hard for a skill, and it pays off, or when they are able to make things look nice. Play nice. We all like to brag every once in a while, because the guys here have a shared interest in making their trucks better.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good, bad thing isa the spray cans won't hold up. I did my visor on my 88 looked perfect like a paint gun, but later it just faded to dull nothing.

The cans mixed at the body shop supply will hold up for sure though.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
I will keep this in mind, I better start working on my rattle can skills before I try painting my K5 then....

When I was 16, I spray painted an 84 S-10 flat black, painted the frame and wheel wells burnt orange. Three coats each, and a clear. It looked pretty good. I still see it driving around today, not flaking or anything. Makes me pretty happy.. lol.

gmcz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeaaa, it does look better after you buff even if it isnt orange peeled that bad, always gives it that glass-like look

if the link wasnt working before:

You must be registered for see images attach

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
yeaaa, it does look better after you buff even if it isnt orange peeled that bad, always gives it that glass-like look

if the link wasnt working before:

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm really liking the decals...nice choice.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Looks good, but it's really nothing to brag about.

I didn't see anywhere in his post that he was bragging. He is just showing some of his work to us, how would you feel if someone made a rude comment on your post of something that you built yourself, or painted yourself? Like your Corrola, why are you driving a girl car? Same concept.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I didn't see anywhere in his post that he was bragging. He is just showing some of his work to us, how would you feel if someone made a rude comment on your post of something that you built yourself, or painted yourself? Like your Corrola, why are you driving a girl car? Same concept.

even sent some pics to another school just to brag.

How is this a "girl's car"?

You must be registered for see images