A little advice and help please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Mines doing the same. It’s the interior trans harness plug leaking fluid into the connector and the circuits are freaking out. New harness seems to be a problem though. Wires are different

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
X2. When my 4L60E in my red truck went out I asked my mechanic (who outsources transmission work) to treat it like it were his truck. Turn out he had a transmission guy one town over who's been in business for years. He built me one hell of a transmission. Asking around to the right people is the key.

Ladies and gentlemen, a perfect example of younger and dumber me. That transmission was great for a short time but I still managed to kill it.

Friends don't let friends 4L60E.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, a perfect example of younger and dumber me. That transmission was great for a short time but I still managed to kill it.

Friends don't let friends 4L60E.

It's ok. Any transmission can die. I've killed my chevys and some ford even Toyota. How you drive is key lol. I think my current trans in the suburban will bite the bullet soon.