98' silverado RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin29365

Reaction score
Just about to roll over 195k, did my oil change today and haven't used any oil. Drained just below 5 qts and refilled with new Wix filter. Running like a champ, second guessing trying to sale it hahaha.

Probably leave it listed while I look for something with better gas mileage and more room.

Going to look at some more Golf TDI's like I had in 2014/15 before selling it back to VW at a nice profit.

Seeing 11-14's going for 10-12k and the 40+ mpg I was getting back then will be nice for a daily with more room for groceries. Found a few popping back up at dealers, just need to make time to look at a few.

If I do buy one most likely going to keep the truck and sale my wheels and go with the 17" D windows like I should have to begin with and finish the 4/6 drop on it and use it for a second dependable driver and I dont wanna take my motorcycle or for a fun ride to meet up with friends.