98 silverado 1500 performance chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Hmm... so is that necessarily a CUSTOM tune? I think with BB they give you a data cable that collects information about how the computer/engine and truck runs and then tunes it based on the information they get. :shrug:

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's what they did with mine while I was driving they were watching all my parameters and seeing what to mess with. I believe you can also have it data logged then they can tune accordingly. I would email them and Erica will help you out with any question you could think of

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
You can also fill out a questionnaire for Justin at BB and send him your PCM. That's what I've done. And if you want it fine-tuned from there he has told me that having it dyno-tuned by someone will not void his lifetime retune as long as you can provide him with the data they changed

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Both great companies but Nelson was local and I have seen what they can do at the local track. Your best bet would be to email both companies and see who you prefer. I'm sold on Nelson