96 Mustang gt thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really need to quit messing with this thing an get back on the 78's new frame/suspension

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
x1000000000000

Cars and trucks don't mix.....well they do but, not financially.
My problem is I can't leave anything I drive regularly alone. Then once I get to a certain point I get bored an move on to something else. The 78 will never go away but it also will probably never be finished because I get distracted by my driver...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
My problem is I can't leave anything I drive regularly alone. Then once I get to a certain point I get bored an move on to something else. The 78 will never go away but it also will probably never be finished because I get distracted by my driver...
Same here. I model a Buick lesabre lol. I have a problem

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I'm the same way. I've been going bat **** crazy on my new truck (aside from it needing injectors) and I want to get working on my Nova's LS motor and transmission. I get this idea in my head that since I drive my truck everyday it needs to be nicer than my car.