96 Mustang gt thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some goodies on the way so I thought I'd start thread for my changes.

Here's my 96 when I got it with 168k on the clock.

You must be registered for see images attach

First mod was tinted windows

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On order is new front an rear seat covers, steering wheel wrap an door panel covers. All that should have the interior back to good as new.

Yesterday I hit the pull a part during the 50% off sale an got a Dr side tail light, manual Dr seat track, Dr side mirror glass, and a 98 cup holder.

Today my used maximum motorsports caster/ camber plates came in. Don't know what springs I'll go with yet. That's all for now till everything comes in an I get a weekend off.....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some exhaust videos I made. High flow cats, x pipe an dumped flowmaster 10's. That's what I was told anyway, I haven't had time to get the car up an look over the underside.

It's probably going to wind up with some tailpipe soon. It sounds good but idk if I can handle the drone long term...

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Looks good the tint made a huge difference

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Half of my hood came off of one of these cars, had a mint 94-97 cowl hood for sale for $150 for around 3 months, couldn't sell it so it went under the knife, and is now part of my OBS :superhack:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow I'm usually not a big fan of cowl hoods on these cars but I would have bought it for that!

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good, I miss mine had an 85 and 95 GT, for lowering springs look into Intrax lowering springs got them for cheap off the Mustang fourm dropped it 2"

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Looks great Paul. Altitude adjustment will make a major difference also. It should be illegal to have one without tint. It needs the wheels off of your old mustang! Maybe some headlight polishing also. These always have yellowed headlights. I might be picking one up also if I can get it cheap enough. It's a red gt 4.6 5 speed. Has the lovely ford clear coat issues.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I have the 3m kit to polish the headlights an fog lights. Just haven't had time yet. The headlight suck on it right now. If polishing doesn't help the sale of my tycs will hopefully fund some new ones with clear lenses