95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
That's a nice vintage one too(the igloo box). They build those in Texas; I've had a few of them. When my dad had his 75 Sierra Classic, mom got a bright green and white one to take on trips and swap meets; matched the truck!

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I'm confused..... why do you want to put your battery in a cooler?
It is an aesthetic thing, but it is to keep it out of the elements and get it out of the engine bay. Not to mention I can use it for storing fluids and other things and it won't be in the cab. The battery is an AGM so no need for a vent.
That's a nice vintage one too(the igloo box). They build those in Texas; I've had a few of them. When my dad had his 75 Sierra Classic, mom got a bright green and white one to take on trips and swap meets; matched the truck!
Yeah, they had 2 of them the first one fell off the cart and broke one of the hinges, so she went and found this one, and it was the same price so score!

I just need to figure out a lock/latch for it, I have an idea I need to see if it will work.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Got my front tires today, as well as my driveshaft to run the TH400.

215/70/15 cooper cobra's for the fronts(27" diameter), the tires were free to me, so I will run them til I have to replace them and step up to a 225/70/15(27.5")

I'll be going with 275/60/15 cooper cobra's for the rear(28" diameter) on the street, and 275/60/15 M/T slicks for the track.

You must be registered for see images attach

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Yeah, I have been wanting to do the cooler idea for a bit. The funny thing is the bolts I used for the pass through are spare gas tank strap bolts, they happened to be the right length and I made the metal sleeves from an unused crossbar on a metal shelf we have. I have the terminal covers for the exterior side, I just need to order 2 more in black, as I have 2 red currently. I also need to order the 0ga wire that will become the battery cable, some plastic conduit, and a roll of heat sleeve to help with abrasion resistance, there is also more that needs to be ordered too lol.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Got the final design aspect of the box done. There is a 1/2 piece of board under the metal with the 4 5/8's carriage bolts that will go through the bed floor. I need to take it back apart to sand it all down and paint it. I need to figure out some sort of latch for the cooler though preferably one that locks lol.

You must be registered for see images attach