95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
And something you cant really notice about tires when they are not mounted and filled. tiny sidewall dry rot cracks in one of the tires, granted the tires are only 4yrs old and have great tread, they have sat in the elements for a couple years. So looks like I will be buying 3 tires anyway.

Last edited:

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
All cleaned up and mounted, the one on the left has a rim leak. So I will have discount check that when I get these balanced.
You must be registered for see images attach

So with the front tires being a 215/70/15(27") and my rears being a 275/60/15(28"), I'm having a hell of a time figuring out a spare tire size.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Yesterday I got the steering column out, I will be prepping the dash to come out today, once I get it out, the evap core will be removed, and I will be possibly removing the whole HVAC box I have not decided. I wish I could find a non A/C box for it.

Ordered the line clamps, union, T-Fitting, and a few other things for the truck today. I also included the relay pins for my fuse block on the firewall. I have one wire(fuel pump feed) that I upgraded to 14ga and did not have the correct pin.