95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I have also decided that the truck is not getting a traditional paint job either. I am going with TCP global's Diamond Blue Metallic Matte paint. The grille will also be painted the blue. But I will have chrome front and rear bumpers and moldings.

And it will look similar to this:
You must be registered for see images attach

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My great aunt had a '51 Chevy, and some time about 1980 my grandpa had it repainted in that color, in matte paint. It's a pretty color, but I'm not a fan of the matte finish.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I saw a matte blue on a kid's bike on Saturday of all things and that lead me on a hunt for a matte blue that was similar to my OE color and I found the Diamond Blue.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Soaked these in the concentrated degreaser for a day, rinsed them in water, rust converter, self etching primer then steel-it black coating.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Redid the calipers. Need the new seals, and to clean the pistons. These were the new ones I put on in February....

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I ordered the rest of the parts to rebuild the calipers today. $30, but it is needed, and I really didnt feel like buying new calipers. Since these were bought new in Feb 2021 and have 1 mile on them. But moisture got to them and they looked like crap. But this is them now.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I ordered the rest of the parts to rebuild the calipers today. $30, but it is needed, and I really didnt feel like buying new calipers. Since these were bought new in Feb 2021 and have 1 mile on them. But moisture got to them and they looked like crap. But this is them now.

You have sun on your side of the state?

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Manually mounting tires is a young man's game, 1 done 1 to go. Been out of the game too long. I use to do heavy Truck tires by hand on the farm.

No I did not do them in flip flops I had already come inside and forgot my phone on my bench.