94 Silverado 383 Stroker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
I don't know why that hasn't sold, it's beautiful. Maybe people are afraid of gas mileage or something

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It will definitely be under the 10mpg mark. That makes a lot of people uncomfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
looks like a nice truck and a solid price if it is legit. mpg is sure to scare a few people but beyond that i think people are scared of stuff that don't understand or know much about. they think oh that is some race engine or something. majority of people like stock and original numbers/size. i think there might be more to it if it hasn't sold yet.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Maybe the interior is trashed and the frame is almost gone

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's a guy on another forum that got 15mpg+ with a 383 tuned with an EBL. TBI. Interesting build.

The 383 could have turned out bad and burns oil maybe? Hard to say. I wouldn't just let it go for that little.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I can't get on CL on my laptop, stupid web-filters on these school computers.

Is it this one?
You must be registered for see images attach

If so, then according to my father who raced dirt track about 12 years and built countless dirt cars for himself and his brothers, then yes. The 383 in this truck is a racecar motor. I'd love to have this thing.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
It is that one. Not all 383s are race built, unless he knows the guy who built it. All 383s are powerhouses and quick reverrs though.