94 RCSB with funky options and color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
Mine came with a blue door panel on the driver's side and the original burgundy on the passenger's. So to fix that, I bought a spray can of Rust-Oleum 2X in what looked like the original burgundy ... turned out to be a far brighter red. But it gets compliments - and it definitely brightened up both doors. I would bet you could find a good match that will really look nice. Won't cost a fortune, either. Just a thought!

I’m gonna use SEM paints since I’ve heard good about them and they have factory matches. The old color was a brown that almost matched the paint. That’ll be the center pieces, just like how factory two tone interiors came. The dash and everything else will be in the light tan that’s already there

jnewkirk77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never used SEM, but have also heard good things. I'll look forward to seeing it when you get it done.

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
I've never used SEM, but have also heard good things. I'll look forward to seeing it when you get it done.

I look forward to it also lol. This truck is technically my first car. You can tell I’ve done plenty just from my first post showing how it used to look

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
As of now for interior I've changed my mind. Ill be going with the buckets and jump seat out of a 2014-2018 Silverado work truck. Ill have them reupholstered to match the color scheme I'm going with. Possibly Katzkin?

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
As of now for interior I've changed my mind. Ill be going with the buckets and jump seat out of a 2014-2018 Silverado work truck. Ill have them reupholstered to match the color scheme I'm going with. Possibly Katzkin?
Screw that, Im gonna find a parts truck with a tan cloth bench (with the little armrest) for cheap