'92 C3500 Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

packer0440

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all, new member here.
Just wanted to share a few pics from my '92 C3500 dually that my Grandpa recently gave me.
He bought it with 3,000 miles back in 93 after the original owner passed away. I always loved this truck since I was young, so I was ecstatic to get it.
Has a 454, 4.10 gears, rear defogger, and also has the camper package (dual batteries + camper mirrors). For a northern truck, it is super clean; hopefully I can keep it in as good of shape as Grandpa did!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

packer0440

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all, new member here.
Just wanted to share a few pics from my '92 C3500 dually that my Grandpa recently gave me.
He bought it with 3,000 miles back in 93 after the original owner passed away. I always loved this truck since I was young, so I was ecstatic to get it.
Has a 454, 4.10 gears, and also has the camper package (dual batteries + camper mirrors). For a northern truck, it is super clean; hopefully I can keep it in as good of shape as Grandpa did!