91 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay71

Reaction score
New here I have been working on mine for a couple years now getting close love all the info on the site have more pics will post

You must be registered for see images attach

Jay71

Reaction score
Out with the tired tbi adding a 388 stroker also found a deal on a cowl hood

Jay71

Reaction score
I did get the engine installed little tricky switching from tbi to carburetor I also had the original 700r4 beefed up and installed

Jay71

Reaction score
Thanks I did add a bell tech axle flip still need to address the front the previous owner did lower the front not sure what it is looks like possibly lowering springs is there any way to tell by spring height maybe

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks I did add a bell tech axle flip still need to address the front the previous owner did lower the front not sure what it is looks like possibly lowering springs is there any way to tell by spring height maybe

Im sure spring height could tell you, I know spindle would be easy enough to point out if it was stock or a lowered setup.

Jay71

Reaction score
Good point I have to check of course I plan on new front end suspension components looks like the front should come down an inch or so