91 3500 service truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mconner533

Reaction score
About 2 years ago I acquired a 91 3500 service truck. Ex missouri DOT truck that was then repainted for a plumbing company. Has been siting for NUMEROUS years. . Beginning the process of getting it back on the road. Ditching the service bed and plan to build a flatbed. Lower it on 22s , update and repair what is needed.
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I thought the new hot setup WAS a lowed rig with a service bed. Get it all tricked out with BBQ and such.
If you don't have a need for a flatbed, my vote is to keep the service bed.
Yeah the square body version of that, are all over the truck shows and YouTube....

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah the square body version of that, are all over the truck shows and YouTube....
I've seen a few 400's with them as well. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't look up what's available in my area and what they are going for. But I'm glad I'm sticking with my original "vision" for my truck. But "one day" I'll have a service body rig....no practical reason for one, but just because.

South VA

K2500 454 Long Roof
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About 2 years ago I acquired a 91 3500 service truck. Ex missouri DOT truck that was then repainted for a plumbing company. Has been siting for NUMEROUS years. . Beginning the process of getting it back on the road. Ditching the service bed and plan to build a flatbed. Lower it on 22s , update and repair what is needed.
You must be registered for see images attach
Welcome!

Looking forward to following your progress!