91 3500 service truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mconner533

Reaction score
Not much Has been hhappening lately with truck progress. Family and work have consumed much of my time. Just a little cleaning and s rubbing. But I did make time last night to pull rear wheels and drums to check the breaks. Good thing I did.
You must be registered for see images attach
I don't think it's supposed to be that way!!!
the drinker side brakes didn't look much better and much of the hardware was absent. . Time to order more parts!!!

mconner533

Reaction score
while pressure washing, more of the yellow decide to come out to play.
Seat turned a much lighter shad of brown with a little high pressure persuasion also.

mconner533

Reaction score
Rear brakes finally done. cleaned drums, hardware ,wheel climbers and rear brake lines replaced. Only 7 cans of brake clean used to get everything cleaned up. Now it looks anorexic with the c&c axle with just 1 wheel on.
but no reason to getnit all dressed up just to tear it apart soon.

mconner533

Reaction score
Looking on the ol craigslist the other day I stumbled on a truck getting parted out. Didn't have door panels but did have the quad light setup. Picked these up for 200 with the grill,parking lights and the complete light wiring harness.

I don't it was that bad of a deal as just the 1 side assembly is 250 through lmc.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Looking on the ol craigslist the other day I stumbled on a truck getting parted out. Didn't have door panels but did have the quad light setup. Picked these up for 200 with the grill,parking lights and the complete light wiring harness.

I don't it was that bad of a deal as just the 1 side assembly is 250 through lmc.
Yup the repros are pretty pricey. That's why I grab em when they come into the yards(if an 88-89 comes in when I ain't broke lolol).
I've given serious thoughts to putting these in my trucks, but right now I'm going with the Hella bulbs from Rock Auto. Under $25 a pair with shipping and a lil bit quicker to install! Definitely noticed a lighting increase with them on our two recent trips.