91 k1500 SLOW build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whittenetx

Reaction score
I have no wifi or laptop at home but when I get to work I'll take a picture at the data log it might be very obvious to someone who knows what there looking at, if you feel like or get time maybe you could look at it & give me some ideas then

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a button on the Learn Table that says "Transfer Learning to Base" and all you have to do is click it. Doesn't hurt to smooth it after that, depends on how many cells you hit and how many times you want to repeat the process.

Do you have any mods, or bone stock 5.3? What is your AFR show on the display when it happens? I'm not a tuner, but I'll do my best.

whittenetx

Reaction score
There's a button on the Learn Table that says "Transfer Learning to Base" and all you have to do is click it. Doesn't hurt to smooth it after that, depends on how many cells you hit and how many times you want to repeat the process.

Do you have any mods, or bone stock 5.3? What is your AFR show on the display when it happens? I'm not a tuner, but I'll do my best.
Since you were so confident in the wizard tune I felt like something must of been up so I re did the wizard tune 100% back to original and then let the truck idle in my yard for about 30 minutes and took it on a couple drives and it seems to be doing fine now, my best guess is while I was adjusting something in the software or when I selected the option setting up the wizard in the first place. I must have messed something up or clicked the wrong thing. I appreciate your help though

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it. I'm sure it can be improved, but it will definitely run and drive on the wizard tune. Make sure your IAC is reading below 10 (I think) but above 0 when warmed up and idling. That's really the only thing I had to mess with just for driving around.