90's retro makeover/restore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
See below....

He's done enough to know that A) yes, he hates bodywork, and B) that's the hard part of a paint job!
I don't mind it when I have the proper tools to do it. I need to wait til absolute last to do my bodywork as I don't have the ability to run a welder in my own garage.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See below....

He's done enough to know that A) yes, he hates bodywork, and B) that's the hard part of a paint job!
A) yes hate it also takes so much time. B) that it is but the reward is great.

And C) my bodywork ain't 100% but I also wasn't going for SEMA level just driver level. I want to drive mine not look at it in a garage cause I'm scared of it

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A) yes hate it also takes so much time. B) that it is but the reward is great.

And C) my bodywork ain't 100% but I also wasn't going for SEMA level just driver level. I want to drive mine not look at it in a garage cause I'm scared of it

Just another view - While spraying, it is tough to get a buzz while wearing the tyvek and respirator.

While doing bodywork, you can still get a whiff every now and then...

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The tweed looks good in person. Was skeptical trying something outside the box. but I like how it's going. Hard to get good pics of the blue they just turn out dark

You must be registered for see images attach