90-1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try to take the bracket off the stock line and use it. I had to adjust the location of that bracket on my stock replacement lines. You can gently open up the part that bends around with a hammer and chisel. To put it on the replacement line, just gently squeeze it back together with a c-clamp or channel locks when you get it where you want it. Just be careful not to pinch the new lines.

Cheezebandit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Adjustable end links?
They are heim joints on the bottom and the top has a fully threaded bolt and some jam nuts.

The bolt can be backed out 2-3 inches. It's currently threaded in all the way. I was debating on trimming the bolt or just buying a shorter one to shorten it up. I've read the shorter the better but I can't say if that actually matters.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheezebandit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s not nearly as classy as your truck but I used a hose clamp for my brake line.

Classy is very kind ..
Try to take the bracket off the stock line and use it. I had to adjust the location of that bracket on my stock replacement lines. You can gently open up the part that bends around with a hammer and chisel. To put it on the replacement line, just gently squeeze it back together with a c-clamp or channel locks when you get it where you want it. Just be careful not to pinch the new lines.
I absolutely mangled the factory brake line clamps.

There is a mounting tab on the new a arm to accommodate the factory clamp. I just goobered mine. Maybe someone makes a replacement clamp, not sure I guess I'll look into that.

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I absolutely mangled the factory brake line clamps.

There is a mounting tab on the new a arm to accommodate the factory clamp. I just goobered mine. Maybe someone makes a replacement clamp, not sure I guess I'll look into that.
Bummer... If I hadn't thrown my old ones out, I'd send them to ya!

Cheezebandit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aside from the upper A arm bolts / caster camber bolts not be torqued yet. (I messed up one of the bolts, waiting on a replacement) I got everything sort of together.

However....

QA1 advertises this level 2 front kit as a two inch drop, and four inches with a two inch drop spindle.
This kit dropped the front a solid 4+ inches before the two inch drop spindles. its easily a 6.5 inch drop its hard to measure 100% because the fenders are sitting on the tires.

It looks awesome that low but its just not going to work.

Now to try and raise it up to a manageable height. (I hate that I've seen it this low because its just not going to look better after this... Such is life)

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Aside from the upper A arm bolts / caster camber bolts not be torqued yet. (I messed up one of the bolts, waiting on a replacement) I got everything sort of together.

However....

QA1 advertises this level 2 front kit as a two inch drop, and four inches with a two inch drop spindle.
This kit dropped the front a solid 4+ inches before the two inch drop spindles. its easily a 6.5 inch drop its hard to measure 100% because the fenders are sitting on the tires.

It looks awesome that low but its just not going to work.

Now to try and raise it up to a manageable height. (I hate that I've seen it this low because its just not going to look better after this... Such is life)
Really looks like a NASCAR Craftsman truck now!
But I definitely get it about the driveability of a vehicle that low! There are plenty of roads in greater Houston area that Burb would scrape on, and it's just a little lower in the front cause the springs are wore out. Otherwise all stock specs.