89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
time to shake the dust off this thread..... Spring is gonna be here soon and that means time to get busy!

ordered these F1 Concept rotors and ceramic pads. it will be a couple weeks before i can install them. I've ordered G2 Green caliper paint.. going to freshen up the control arms and do a little detail painting in the front end before i throw the rotors on.

You must be registered for see images attach

i'll have a couple more parts pics this week :)

I've got those on my '98. They've lasted 3-4x longer, than any other's from a jobber I've had on it!
I'm hard on brakes. The jobbers warp under any sort of abuse. The R1's don't. And they stop way better too! Way better.
Hydro-boost 'em!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I've got those on my '98. They've lasted 3-4x longer, than any other's from a jobber I've had on it!
I'm hard on brakes. The jobbers warp under any sort of abuse. The R1's don't. And they stop way better too! Way better.
Hydro-boost 'em!

glad to hear that review Al! i'm anxious to buy a set for my other truck now haha.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score

got the big-a$$ SMC water/oil traps in. I had bought some 45* elbows for the pressure switch and the pop-off valve.. which puts the two devices against the Hyd. hose.. so i ordered 90* elbows for extra clearance. cant wait to get crackin' and start draggin'

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score

gonna hardline my tank-to-manifold lines... that way i won't have any high pressure on plastic lines.

that looks awesome! how big are those 2 tanks? are they gonna be under the bed?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
After talking to you on facebook, I really needed to come check out your build thread ... and man, does your truck ever look sick!! I meant to say im sorry to hear about the health problems... im glad your feeling better!

And now that I finally got a good look at the box, im digging what you's did to it! Its to bad about the tailgate banner, I left mine in the closet for a surprise! now I see you put on one in... thinking DAWM! HE STOLE MY IDEER!!! But hey, I guess im not the only one with great ideers right? ;) Yours really turned out great, im taking abit of a different approach to it so im glad yours is done the way you did it!
reading from first page to the last, im really getting excited to bag the dually... but that really only is about 2-3 years away :(

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just use stainless hard line, I have seen numerous trucks broke down on the side of the road from cracked copper line, it cracks from vibration over a short period of time.

Reaction score
Just use stainless hard line, I have seen numerous trucks broke down on the side of the road from cracked copper line, it cracks from vibration over a short period of time.

Thank you for saying that! Been wondering why everyones running copper. And it cracks under vibration.. DRAGGIN95, would brake line work? Its high pressure and dont crack easy, but idunno what the heck its made of... dont look stainless, is it?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some brake line is stainless, but a lot of it is just galvanized steel, but yes it would work with the right adapters.