'88 Silverado window switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Something else that was "improved" with the new style interior in '95.... So far as that goes, several of them on my trucks don't light up anymore.
As long as the driver's one does, the others you can feel on the door. I guess they have teeny tiny bulbs in them? My priority is that the switch works....

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Something else that was "improved" with the new style interior in '95.... So far as that goes, several of them on my trucks don't light up anymore.
As long as the driver's one does, the others you can feel on the door. I guess they have teeny tiny bulbs in them? My priority is that the switch works....
Yep, IIRC it's one of those small twist-in sockets similar to the ones in the A/C controls, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Been a while since I had one of those 95-up switches apart, trying like hell to get the driver window switch reliable on that LS-swapped '97 Suburban I had for a while. What a junkwagon. :)

Richard

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
For what it's worth, my girl's 1990 K2500 door switches do not light up. There is a company called Digital Dash Solutions, that I used for a custom dash cluster on my 2005 Tahoe Z71, that supplied me with a transmission temp gauge and different color lighting and needles. They may make something like a lighted master window switch for the trucks or know of a quality company that does.