88-98 Fog Light Heavy Duty Relay Harness for use with OEM Switch (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are the bulbs the Auto parts says I need But want them HID's

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Both OEM & the aftermarket lights have the removeable glass lenses. The OEM bulbs are held in with a spring wire clip. They can be a bit of a PITA to remove though. If this is the type that you have, when you replace the bulbs, only do one at a time. That way you can use the other as a reference on how to put it back together.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would this kit work with a stock fog light switch in 90 with the obs escalade fog lights? I'm really looking forward to adding fog lights on my caddy clip, but it's drivinge insane trying to figure out how. Lol

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Baron hasn't been around for quite a while. Family issues. Don't know if he's even making these anymore.

Baron has pretty much shut down on everything he was making and last we heard from him he was backed up quite a bit even on his normal HD harnesses....Polar and i have been keeping tabs on things and noticed hes pretty much gone from Ebay as well.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea he is not doing much of anything but ignoring Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

camoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these harnesses maybe one of us can start making again. Seems to have a good level of interest. Should be worth the time and effort.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah somone should start making all this stuff they could make some decent side money