88-98 Fog Light Heavy Duty Relay Harness for use with OEM Switch (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about guys! Burblade or polar.
I wouldn't mind building these either. My only thing would be tring to find somewhere that sold good quality relays, and the male female bulb sockets to build with.
Maybe since mean grean isn't doing this anymore he could send someone some links to his retailers!
Let's get this back up and going. Dibs on first batch!
I was looking at supplies for this and found a couple links I can post the links when I get home tonight.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Bulb sockets? Not needed. The 4HI is just 4 wires, (Power/ground into a relay & then 2 out to the H/L's )
I don't think that Baron had a retail network. Just ebay & the forums.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Bulb sockets? Not needed. The 4HI is just 4 wires, (Power/ground into a relay & then 2 out to the H/L's )
I don't think that Baron had a retail network. Just ebay & the forums.
Which is pretty much gone now. But I think camo wanted info for suppliers to buy parts to make harnesses

camoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I say bulb sockets I mean the male and female 9500, 9600 plugs so it's a plug and play like mean grean was making. That way there is no splicing or cutting required and it can be removed if required.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are a couple places I saw online that sell them. 9005 and 9006 connectors are pretty common

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaywestfall

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, y'all newb here with a 98 Chevy C1500. Have the dash switch and plate to do this fog light add. Any suggestions on how to get what I need to do this or is it hopeless?

Thanks,

Jay in Houston

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
I'll soon be offering headlight harnesses, and may start with fog light harnesses after that as well. In the meantime, HID relay harnesses can be had from DDM fairly cheap and can simplify most of the wiring if that's not an area you excel in. Hardest part is just running a trigger wire from your fog light switch to the relay.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I'll soon be offering headlight harnesses, and may start with fog light harnesses after that as well. In the meantime, HID relay harnesses can be had from DDM fairly cheap and can simplify most of the wiring if that's not an area you excel in. Hardest part is just running a trigger wire from your fog light switch to the relay.
Baron did some internal modding to the switch as well to make it compatible with a basic relay harness