88-98 Bucket seat alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seansmp8

Reaction score
Read the thread. GM seats have the same bases, for the most part.
It says they do up until about 2000. Trailblazers and Envoys came out after that. THIS is why I have a question. You seem to know everything so may you can spread some knowledge.

The 99+ truck seats seem to require the adapter brackets like what OBS Outpost sells for $350-400. My question was does the same apply to Envoy/Trailblazer seats? Since they are 2002 and up?

Thanks.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It says they do up until about 2000. Trailblazers and Envoys came out after that. THIS is why I have a question. You seem to know everything so may you can spread some knowledge.

The 99+ truck seats seem to require the adapter brackets like what OBS Outpost sells for $350-400. My question was does the same apply to Envoy/Trailblazer seats? Since they are 2002 and up?

Thanks.
Keep being a smartass, that'll make people want to help you...
That wasn't your question.
Read the thread and you'll know what the rest of us who weren't too lazy to read it know.
Good luck.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One problem with a mostly text forum is that we can't give non-verbal language queues. Let's not assume anyone's being a smartass. There's 73 pages to read through, so I can't blame seansmp8 for not reading the entire thread. From what I can tell there's some input on what fits and what doesn't, and he's asking a specific case that he couldn't find with the search button.

More than likely trying those seats is going to be a "f*** around and find out" experience.

If you have a welder, the world is your oyster.

You must be registered for see images attach

seansmp8

Reaction score
One problem with a mostly text forum is that we can't give non-verbal language queues. Let's not assume anyone's being a smartass. There's 73 pages to read through, so I can't blame seansmp8 for not reading the entire thread. From what I can tell there's some input on what fits and what doesn't, and he's asking a specific case that he couldn't find with the search button.

More than likely trying those seats is going to be a "f*** around and find out" experience.

Thank you. I read through 23 pages looking and then used the search function narrowing it down to “this thread” only post 666 came up. So I assumed it was something not covered in the 73 pages.

Being told/ asked if you read the thread three times after explaining my question and why I asked it is pretty typical of forums. Kind of equal to “Use the search” replies.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

"You seem to know everything" is unambiguous Erik, and why do long threads full of information exist if nobody needs to read them?
You and I will agree to difer on how help should be sought, and as long as you're willing to help folks who are too lazy to go find the info, more power to ya!

seansmp8

Reaction score
"You seem to know everything" is unambiguous Erik, and why do long threads full of information exist if nobody needs to read them?
You and I will agree to difer on how help should be sought, and as long as you're willing to help folks who are too lazy to go find the info, more power to

seansmp8

Reaction score
Did you read the thread and find anything specific about my question (Trailblazer/Envoy) that I didn’t? Or did you not read all 73 pages either? You produced nothing to answer my question. I’ll take that as a no.

Always amazes me how guys like you don’t have the time to type an answer to the question yet have the time to type multiple “read the threads”.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you read the thread and find anything specific about my question (Trailblazer/Envoy) that I didn’t? Or did you not read all 73 pages either? You produced nothing to answer my question. I’ll take that as a no.

Always amazes me how guys like you don’t have the time to type an answer to the question yet have the time to type multiple “read the threads”.
It's not about time. But speaking of time, I always chuckle when lazy people find time to complain that others won't help them, but don't go look it up.
You came here looking for help, I gave you help. Just because it wasn't the type you wanted doesn't mean it's not help, just means you want someone else to do it for you. Don't get butthurt because I didn't.
Have a pleasant day.