88-98 Bucket seat alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i picked up some t1 seats that were gonna be pitched in the plant to replace my worn to hell 400 seats, eventually ill make an update. looking at adding a gmt900 avalanche console as well for the arm rest .

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am unable to find seat foam for my '94 K2500 Suburban, so this might be the alternative way to go. Is there a more current GM seat that would bolt to the seat stands of the '94?
I am interested as well. I have a 40/60 split bench in my 94 that's clean but after 29 years its showing its age. I also have a 94 passenger side bucket seat stand and tracks to go buckets and add a custom center console. I know it's a tall order, but is there anything out there from the General that modern enough that's a direct bolt in that I can possibly find that's not too beat to $hit, comfortable, without built in seatbelts? Oh and light to medium grey color would be fantastic. Lol

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How about seats from a non GM brand? I know I can make adaptor plates to fit them. Anything out there from something else that would fit and look good? Maybe from one of these newer SUV things, or a sporty car? Even something foreign.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever swapped to leather heated seats?
'94 Cadillac heated seats, bought from Pull-A-Part for $15 for the two of them on a weekend special. The seat heater control was the expensive part - it cost me $20. I thought I had the wiring figured out, but this last winter I couldn't get them to heat.

You must be registered for see images attach