88-98 Bucket seat alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jskingry

Reaction score
Asking here since this got no traction as it’s own thread.
I found a set of 1998 Cadillac Eldorado seats at the local u-pull it. The seats are in ok shape some cracking on the drivers leather but looks like I can buy new leather covers for both for $349 at lseat.com.
So I guess my question is, will these be a direct bolt in for my 1993 K1500 Silverado with bucket seats? I read the seat thread and it said 1988 to 1998 full size GM cars should work but does that include the Cadillac?
Thanks in advance once again everyone.

ChRoNo16

Reaction score
Asking here since this got no traction as it’s own thread.
I found a set of 1998 Cadillac Eldorado seats at the local u-pull it. The seats are in ok shape some cracking on the drivers leather but looks like I can buy new leather covers for both for $349 at lseat.com.
So I guess my question is, will these be a direct bolt in for my 1993 K1500 Silverado with bucket seats? I read the seat thread and it said 1988 to 1998 full size GM cars should work but does that include the Cadillac?
Thanks in advance once again everyone.
Who makes Cadillac?