6inch rcx on 98 1500 6.5 turbo diesel BIG ISSUE...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be super happy if I can get out of there for that price....

Black an tan Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could run the left side of the exhaust all the way back to the transfer case then have it crossover. Mines always been done like that cause if the dual exhaust. Its helped when yanking the trans out lol

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You could run the left side of the exhaust all the way back to the transfer case then have it crossover. Mines always been done like that cause if the dual exhaust. Its helped when yanking the trans out lol

That's how the exhaust shop routed my exhaust the first time. Made it perfect for the suspension lift install and even worked out well for the sas.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score

Doesn't really work with 6.5 Turbo Diesels since all the crossover pipe is is just that. it connects the manifolds together and the actual exhaust down pipe comes off of the turbo.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine done last week for $50, went over the shaft with no problems....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So when I lift what issues will I have with longtube headers?

Your best bet with that will probably be to run it straight to the rear of the t-case an then cross over back there. You could cross at the engine but it would be a pretty sharp bend probably....

Askme42

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your best bet with that will probably be to run it straight to the rear of the t-case an then cross over back there. You could cross at the engine but it would be a pretty sharp bend probably....

Yep I just put on new headers and got the exhaust done. This is exactly how they routed it. Got a question for everyone though I had the front drive shaft out for 4-5 months waiting to get exhaust done. Well I miss placed the drive shaft bolts. So anyone know what size bolts I need? It's not the strap bolts. It's the bolts that connect the flat end of the drive shaft. A quick reply would be much appreciated trying to get this done today.