$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Ok its been over an hr. Do you have an update? Lol

Anxiously waiting...

I don't know if he will give the update on that or not.... :lol:

So you're well over an hour. Did you get tied with up in a basement? Violated by a farm animal? Catch something from a lady named Mercedes? Or do you just not love us anymore?

Maybe he went to the shady side of town and forgot to pack his peace.

May he rest in peace!

So anyways....In probably the most idiotic mistake I’ve ever made (besides getting married twice) I found some chrome factory GM wheels that I thought were exactly what I was looking for......so I go to look at them, they look good to me (not much to look for besides rust and curb rash), pay the guy and load them up. I’m stoked, I feel like I got a great deal......till I get home.....

I unloaded 3 of them, went to unload the last one, and I see it....f*#^ stupid a$$...I bought f’n 6 lug rims smh. I’m perplexed how tf I managed to do this, I go back and look at the Marketplace Ad, the photo of the rims were in such a way that I couldn’t get an accurate count on the holes...and the ad came up when I searched for 8 lug. The ad never stated anywhere in it whether the rims were 6 or 8 lug...so somehow I managed to over look that when I bought them.

On another note, if you know anyone that needs a nice set of GM chrome 6 LUG rims...send them my way.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So anyways....In probably the most idiotic mistake I’ve ever made (besides getting married twice) I found some chrome factory GM wheels that I thought were exactly what I was looking for......so I go to look at them, they look good to me (not much to look for besides rust and curb rash), pay the guy and load them up. I’m stoked, I feel like I got a great deal......till I get home.....

I unloaded 3 of them, went to unload the last one, and I see it....f*#^ stupid a$$...I bought f’n 6 lug rims smh. I’m perplexed how tf I managed to do this, I go back and look at the Marketplace Ad, the photo of the rims were in such a way that I couldn’t get an accurate count on the holes...and the ad came up when I searched for 8 lug. The ad never stated anywhere in it whether the rims were 6 or 8 lug...so somehow I managed to over look that when I bought them.

On another note, if you know anyone that needs a nice set of GM chrome 6 LUG rims...send them my way.

Dang that sucks... I'm sorry that happened. Man I've made 2 huge financial mistakes. 1 engine from engine shop. 2 water softner

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Dang that sucks... I'm sorry that happened. Man I've made 2 huge financial mistakes. 1 engine from engine shop. 2 water softner
Well **** happens, I learned a hard lesson I guess. Now I’ll just clean and polish these up and put them back on marketplace and hustle to make some more $$ to get usable rims next time lol.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
I dont think there are any factory chrome 8-lug rims unless they're much newer than our trucks....GMT-900?
These came starting on the GMT800s. That’s what I’m wanting.