$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dunno about car washes. I have an old Dodge van that I use only occasionally but it is indispensable for what I use it for. It mostly sits and in the current state of things it has sat since last March. You can only imagine how filthy a stretch van parked under a tree can get in that time and it is white which makes it worse.

Today I finally broke down (tired of hearing about it) and took it over to the local automated car wash which it completely defeated. The car wash picked itself off its foundations, gathered its skirts and ran away in horror! (Not really but it would have it if could) It only removed the first layer of crud. It would take several more tries to get the thing anywhere near clean.

The moral of this story is get the worst crud off with a hose first THEN take it to the car wash! OP not trying to derail here. You have done an awesome job with that truck. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the new pics!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
This morning I also went out and changed my thermostat. It’s finally registering temperature now and I have heat! This is the 4th GMT400 in a row that had a stuck open thermostat when I bought it.

You must be registered for see images attach
Coming along nicely! You have the plastic lug nuts for those caps? That and the correct style nuts (they have a ridge on them IIRC) is what holds the caps on the wheels. Same type they used on the PY0s.