$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
I replaced the boards in my Burb shortly after getting her, and all was good. And then a month later, the left one went out. And suddenly, every Autozone around me didn't have any, and couldn't get them. Took me a month of no left turn signal or brake light to get another set. Because if I have it under warranty, I practically refuse to buy them elsewhere.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
While out and about today, I also got a new fan belt, and started stocking up for my brake overhaul project by buying both front brake caliper hoses.

I also tried painting my wheels again with a different color gray / silver.... it’s too dark but it’s good enough to ride until I find PY0s or chrome gmt800/900 wheels.
You must be registered for see images attach
I still have my PY0s, 1-ton-of-fun is going with a different style wheel. No pressure, just saying.....

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I still have my PY0s, 1-ton-of-fun is going with a different style wheel. No pressure, just saying.....

I can’t get enough time off to go to Houston this time of year, and doubtful that my parents would hold these for me lol

I know you're in Houston, and i've been looking for a set of PY0s, just saying... lol

Get them!! As stated above, it’ll be summer before I make it to TX