$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Link to these??

I made them. Found glass lens style headlight.
And bought hid kit from morimotohid.com

Baked lens in oven pulled glass off, cut housing for hid and put it all back together. Had a computer fail but between its hard drive and my new computer I might can recover rest of the pics

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Tackled trying to glue the mounting plastics back to the left rear window glass this morning. Due to pure ignorance, I broke it trying to remove it from @bluex’s parts truck after drilling out the regulator rivets and some twisting and turning (FYI, you only have to remove those two 10mm bolts to free the rear glass lol)

Here’s the piece I need to glue back to my window, I still have the old channel on there to help with clamping until the glue dries.
You must be registered for see images attach

What’s left of the broken plastic on the glass

Test fit

JB Weld nonetheless

Glue mixed and applied, and c-clamp applied

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Remember to lube the rollers and track. Oh when I got my new driver door regulator I changed the track that attached to the glass . Ended up bending and trashing the track. Luckily I ordered a new track ahead of time.. it was a pain though

frito-bandito

Reaction score
For hopefully a little piece of mind a some extra reinforcement, I cut up an old front bumper baffle. I’ve had that HF “dremel” for about 3 years, this is the second time I’ve ever used it after buying it to install steering wheel radio controls on my GMT900.

Pieces cut out of the baffle, I used the sanding attachment to clean them up after this picture.

Glued the pieces over the broken parts. I’ll likely add one more piece once I can move the c clamp

Had to have some supervision of course lol

In theory this will work, but I truly don’t know if it will. It’s sorta ghetto unless it does actually work lol. Hopefully this will keep me from having to find another rear door glass.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Remember to lube the rollers and track. Oh when I got my new driver door regulator I changed the track that attached to the glass . Ended up bending and trashing the track. Luckily I ordered a new track ahead of time.. it was a pain though
Absolutely! I’ve lubed and cleaned everything behind the door panels. The less times I need to be inside the doors, the better lol