$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jw. I forgot to do mine but I want to put in above and below the door crash beam and I like the idea of the door panel.. just more things adding up lol. I gotta be smart with my money for now...

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Jw. I forgot to do mine but I want to put in above and below the door crash beam and I like the idea of the door panel.. just more things adding up lol. I gotta be smart with my money for now...
@Dropped88 put some on his door panels on his, I never thought about doing it like that until I seen him do it

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
For hopefully a little piece of mind a some extra reinforcement, I cut up an old front bumper baffle. I’ve had that HF “dremel” for about 3 years, this is the second time I’ve ever used it after buying it to install steering wheel radio controls on my GMT900.

Pieces cut out of the baffle, I used the sanding attachment to clean them up after this picture.
You must be registered for see images attach

I have that same cheap piece of crap. I initially bought it to help get water pump gasket remains off of my block. I always end up stopping the wheel, it's so weak. I just need to buy a good one, I guess.

I think I used to to polish up some electrical connections, and I think it did ok-ish for that considering how thick the corrosion was.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I have that same cheap piece of crap. I initially bought it to help get water pump gasket remains off of my block. I always end up stopping the wheel, it's so weak. I just need to buy a good one, I guess.

I think I used to to polish up some electrical connections, and I think it did ok-ish for that considering how thick the corrosion was.
Hahahahaha it is weak as f***, I had to cut with a light hand and very slow, hell, I broke a couple of cutting wheels just trying to install them lmao

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Well my glue experiment worked amazingly!!! So I made quick work out out pulling the old hazy glass out and installing the replacement. Again I cleaned and lubed everything that removing the door panel gave me access to.

My 5% tint will be here soon!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great. The tint will look and feel awesome I bet. Cant imagine my suburban with out tints here in houston.... 1 I want privacy 2 I dont wanna burn up lol