$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
How bad is 5% to see out of at night? I wanna tint mine soon but not sure how dark.
You’ll have to roll the windows down on occasion to back into a parking spot and sometimes when you’re making a left onto another road that has a center divider....but I drive mostly before the sun comes up, and I’ve had my last 3 vehicles tinted at 5%

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You’ll have to roll the windows down on occasion to back into a parking spot and sometimes when you’re making a left onto another road that has a center divider....but I drive mostly before the sun comes up, and I’ve had my last 3 vehicles tinted at 5%
Normally that’s when I’m driving in the dark too. Occasionally at night but not much. I may just shoot for it and get 5% who doesn’t love dark! Does it really help keeping the heat out? I have no AC and it gets hot! I was hoping tint would help a little.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Normally that’s when I’m driving in the dark too. Occasionally at night but not much. I may just shoot for it and get 5% who doesn’t love dark! Does it really help keeping the heat out? I have no AC and it gets hot! I was hoping tint would help a little.
I love the dark tint, I had 15% on my first tint job and regretted not going darker.

It may help with the heat, but it’s hard to say with no AC