$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They told me not to roll my windows down for like 3 days...

I want to try a tinted windshield, but I’ve never had one....I don’t trust my eyesight that much lol
It seems to be getting cooler right now as i only really drive to work anyways i think I could handle it lol. I thought about it but i think I’m just gonna do a sunstrip.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That’s what i want it for, the little blue tint on the windshield doesn’t help lmao. They do look good too. Hopefully once i get a steady couple of weeks i can get it tinted, now the time comes to choose between another tattoo or tint lol.

Your decision lol Personally whatever helps my truck out . Especially since I drive it every day

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your decision lol Personally whatever helps my truck out . Especially since I drive it every day
Yeah that’s what always happens to me lol. I think about getting a tattoo and i tell myself $200 could get me a lot for the truck and it needs a few things so it comes first lol. I’ve been out of work for a while lately anyways. Just had to quarantine for a week due to my girlfriends family.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that’s what always happens to me lol. I think about getting a tattoo and i tell myself $200 could get me a lot for the truck and it needs a few things so it comes first lol. I’ve been out of work for a while lately anyways. Just had to quarantine for a week due to my girlfriends family.

Cant wait til this faze is over with. Pretty tough right now

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaPepper