$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Looks great. The tint will look and feel awesome I bet. Cant imagine my suburban with out tints here in houston.... 1 I want privacy 2 I dont wanna burn up lol
I’ve been a firm believer in tint for the same reasons, I don’t like being hot, and the privacy. My wife used to not be on board with it until she got a sunburn while sitting in the car on the way to Texas a few summers ago. After we got home, I had 5% tint put on that car lol. Needless to say, she never complains about my dark windows anymore lol

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve been a firm believer in tint for the same reasons, I don’t like being hot, and the privacy. My wife used to not be on board with it until she got a sunburn while sitting in the car on the way to Texas a few summers ago. After we got home, I had 5% tint put on that car lol. Needless to say, she never complains about my dark windows anymore lol

I really wish our law changed to be legal to have blacked out tints. people get away with it anyway. And as far as I'm concerned they should make it law that either the drivers door has to be rolled down if pulled over or all windows.. but maybe that's just me.. lol

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I really wish our law changed to be legal to have blacked out tints. people get away with it anyway. And as far as I'm concerned they should make it law that either the drivers door has to be rolled down if pulled over or all windows.. but maybe that's just me.. lol
The tint laws here are 17% I think, but they won’t harass you. And I always roll all of my windows down when I get pulled over out of respect lol. If I’m pulled over, I know what for and deserve it, so no point in making it worse lol

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Without ac my glass is already down LOL. Unless it's winter, or what winter we have in Houston. Most of y'all wouldn't consider it properly winter until there is at least a foot of snow....
Pretty much lol. One year we had hit around -30 degrees (with wind chill included) in January. It was brutal, I was actually surprised that my 97 fired right up that day since I had to plow our driveway. I kinda wished I lived in the south or out west, I'd take heat over negative degree weather any day lol.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How bad is 5% to see out of at night? I wanna tint mine soon but not sure how dark.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Pretty much lol. One year we had hit around -30 degrees (with wind chill included) in January. It was brutal, I was actually surprised that my 97 fired right up that day since I had to plow our driveway. I kinda wished I lived in the south or out west, I'd take heat over negative degree weather any day lol.
You say that until you get to live with it! Yesterday it was officially 102 degrees Fahrenheit, and even after 11PM it still felt like 100. Humid as hell and still. The rearview mirror in the ferd fell off and I knew better than to reglue the mounting puck with the glass warm. So I did it by the dome light and a flashlight after 11pm. Sweat like a pig, not fun at all! But it's back on now. Need all the mirrors driving in Houston! We had rain early this morning so that got it down to 96.