4th Camping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like a fun setup. I clicked on the picture and was checking it out and noticed something I had never seen before. It's unrelated to trucks. Why do they wrap the shingles on the roof down over the fascia? Just wondering. Not criticizing.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a fun setup. I clicked on the picture and was checking it out and noticed something I had never seen before. It's unrelated to trucks. Why do they wrap the shingles on the roof down over the fascia? Just wondering. Not criticizing.
…yeah no drip edge. Never seen that either, but has a “warmer” look without the metal. Great rig though!

Burbski

Reaction score
Good question on the shingles. It's my neighbors house. There are a ton of those style of houses up here and I have seen very few with the shingles wrapped over the facia. House was built in the mid 90s so will keep an eye on it when he gets the roof replaced.